Friday, January 13, 2006

Tupac


"When I die, let it be, and when they come for me, Bury me a G." Some people still believe 2pac Amaru Shakur is alive and some don't but no matter where 2pac is we hope hes in a better place, a place where he can feel the freedom.

2pac might be gone but he's legacy never dies make sure you remember that. He was hated by some, but loved by many all them people who hated him where jealous of him. Jealousy wont take you no where you have to work hard to be somebody, no one is perfect in this world "I was raised in this society so you can't expect me to be a perfect person cause I'ma do what I'ma do." 2pac worked hard and achieved something. Remember "No matter how hard it gets remember one thing, through every dark night there is a bright day after that so stick ya chest out keep ya head up and handle it".
This site will bring you all the latest news and updates about 2pac. Site is created by Naf dedicated to 2pac Amaru Shakur the greatest rapper that ever lived, my main aim is to let the whole world know about him and to also keep his legacy alive.
I will also be opening a discussion forum so everybody can have the opportunity to have a wide range of web discussion to drop down their opinions. Make the community grow bigger and bigger, the site will be updated regularly.
Also don't forget to sign the guestbook, let me know what you think about the site , and if you want to help out to make some wallpapers and post news on the site let me know.
Thanks everyone who visited the site and kept it real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home